Friday, December 28, 2007

One more update:)

Well, our little girl is enjoying the calm and warmth and doesn't seem ready to make her appearance:) Today I am enjoying accompanying my beloved husband to work. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to before the arrival of our little one, but I am and I am greatly enjoying it.

This weekend promises to be a busy one with shopping, a friend getting married, etc. It's nice to be busy, cause it helps me to not get focused on the waiting time. Truly, though, God has been so good to me and I'm not feeling too bad.

Thanks to all you who placed orders yesterday... I wasn't expecting such a great response. For those that missed that deal, keep watching because I'm hoping to offer more deals as well as giving away some items in the near future...

We appreciate your continued prayers and support...
Bethany