Thursday, December 27, 2007

A great deal...

Dear blog readers,
I have recently been introduced to some wonderful products by a company called BeautiControl. I have always been skeptical of companies who offer facial products that "really work". I have tried many brands throughout my acne ridden teen years and have never really had much sucess. However, recently a consultant sent me some samples to try to see if it worked and I liked it. I now know why she was willing to do that. The "samples" lasted me about 2 months, and almost right away, I saw wonderful results... something I'd never seen before.

I was about 4 months pregnant at the time, and really having a bad time with acne. My face was all broken out, and the more dairy (aka protien) I ate, the worse it got. I had pretty much just decided that I was bound to have acne... until I started using these products. I have been SO happy with the results, that I have signed up to be a consultant.

As a consultant, we get special discounts. I am so excited about these products and would like to share them with you, so here's what I'm going to do...

I'm going to pass a special discount on to you TODAY ONLY until 8:00 p.m. CST. You see, I, as a consultant, am being offered 40% off everything I order. So... I'm going to pass this discount on to you. All you have to do, is go to my website (http://www.beautipage.com/bethanymaxson) and make a list of the items you want. Then email the list to me at (maxsonblog@yahoo.com). I will then place an order tonight and email you back with the total (including $8.00 s+h unless you live local and are able to pick it up). You can then pay me by PayPal or by sending me a check. As soon as the money is recieved, I'll send you your items.

NOTE:
if you simply place your order through the web site, you will NOT recieve a discount, because this is something I am offering, not BeautiControl.

Would you like some recommendations?

My all time favorite product is their facial care sets. They almost totally cleared up my acne, and they're working on the scars remaining. I would HIGHLY recommend these.

Some other favorites I have are:
the lip balm- my lips react to many generic brands, but not to this!!
the herbal hydrating mist- this is SO refreshing!!
Show of Hands- I have never felt such soft skin as after using this...

These are some of my favorites, but I definitely haven't tried everything.

Oh, one more thing. Every order placed today will recieve a free gift from me as a thank you for trying these products!!

I think that's all... just remember, I need your orders by tonight (Dec. 27th) at 8:00 p.m. CST to get the discount. Also, feel free to pass the word on to your friends and family. I would really appreciate it...

Thanks,
Bethany

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hey Beth,

You have my order!

~Miranda