1) The goal of this family is to glorify God by mutual love, expressing itself in Godly loving leadership on the part of the husband, and in Godly loving submission on the part of the wife, thus mirroring and typifying the relationship of Christ to His Church. As we live in love and harmony in these God-given roles, people will smell the savor of heaven in our home.
2) The second way our family will glorify God is by fruitfulness. This also pictures Christ bearing fruit through the Church by means of the Holy Spirit. The Dominion Mandate (Gen 1) was repeated to Noah and is still applicable to us today. Our family is dedicated to obeying God in this - being fruitful and multiplying. The earth is not yet full, and we still have a responsibility to God to obey Him in this.
3) Another aspect of the dominion mandate is dominion or authority over the earth. We are determined, under my (Victor's) headship, as leader, to harness the resources God has given us, to use them wisely and efficently, and please and glorify God by doing so for the extension of His Kingdom and the good of our family.
4) Our vision includes impacting the future generations for good through our own faithfulness and by raising up godly children who will carry on our vision as a God-given legacy to give to their children until the Lord doth come.
5) Most of all, our crowning passion is that our King Jesus be exalted in our home and in this world through our lives together. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and thus deserves all glory and praise! Our fervent desire and prayer is that the lost would know Him, whom to know is life eternal, and that those who have not heard would hear the of the unsearchable riches of Christ. It is our desire to be sent forth for the service of the Lord to the "regions beyond", to give our all for the Master. To this we dedicate ourselves by God's Grace, Amen.
Victor W. Maxson