Friday, June 29, 2007

What's happening here:)

Well, I think it's been long enough since I've posted, that I can post again:) I seriously hope to get better at this.

I'm beginning to feel a little better, for which I'm very thankful. The nausea is pretty much gone except for little twinges every now and then. I seem to have a little more energy, but I still have to be careful not to overdo it, or I'm right back where I started:)

Right now, I'm packing and preparing to travel to Oklahoma with my beloved tomorrow. We're planning to attend the Sherwood Baptist Conference, and are really looking forward to it. I won't make any promises, but I might try to post some while we're up there (maybe even some pictures:). We'll have to see how much free time we have.

Other than that, life is pretty "normal". Victor and I are settling into married life quite nicely and getting to know each other pretty well!! What a blessing marriage is. And not just marriage, but now motherhood. Wow! Everything is happening so quickly. I've begun showing a little, and my clothes aren't fitting any more. It's all part of prgnancy, I suppose. I have another midwife appointment on the 7th of July, so hopefully we'll be able to hear or see the baby. Thus far, it's a faith prgnancy:) no sight, no sound, just faith. Oh what a beautiful thing to walk by faith.

Well, there's more that needs to be done to get ready. I've made some good progress on packing and I've got bread started and got a little tired, so I decided I'd sit down a little...

If I don't post in OK, I'll try to post when we get back and I recover!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hey Beth,

Good to hear that y'all are doing well. Hope you have a wonderful time in OK.

Love ya,
Miranda