Monday, July 16, 2007

A busy weekend...

Just wanted to give y'all an update on our busy weekend. Friday I had a visit from mom and a few of the little boys while dad took the older ones to get groceries. I had a good visit. Mom is doing really well and seems to be very accepting of the soveriegn will of God, which has been such a blessing to me. Pregnancy and the little life that results, is truly a miracle from conception to birth and even beyond. None of us are garaunteed tomorrow...
Friday night, I went to a baby shower for a lady in our church. It was good, although I had to fight back tears a couple times. Mom's miscarriage has hit me pretty hard, but God is giving me grace as well. (Sorry I didn't get any pictures. I need to be better at that.)
Saturday, all of us (including John and I and our families) went to Mom and Dad's house for a birthday lunch for mom. It was fun to all be together again.






My adorable niece, Lola.


Victor and I (sorry we didn't get my tummy in this one:)


Here's mom holding Matthew.

After visiting at the house, Victor and I went to a get together with some people that he works with. It was a fun time of fellowship with old friends. After we ate, we went to a park about 20 minutes away and played volley ball. Well, I didn't, but I had fun watching and taking pictures:)


Victor and part of his team


The rest of Victor's team and the other side

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hey!!! It was nice to see pics of y'all. Please tell your Mom that we are praying for her.

Love ya,
Miranda

Rebekah said...

Hi,
I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. Tell your mom I'll be thinking about her and praying for her as well.
How far along are you now?