Friday, April 9, 2010

A little update...

Sorry for being so bad about posting on here... alot has been happening lately.
 
1. We found out that we are expecting #3 in November of this year. We are quite excited to meet this new little blessing.
 
2. Sarah turned 1 on April 3rd. She's growing up so quickly and is such a sweetheart. We enjoy having her around.
 
3. Victor and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 7th! We praise God for blessing us with three years together!
 
I think that brings us up to date. I'll try to post a little more often if I can...
.

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Congratulations!! And who made Sarah's dress? It is beautiful!!

The Anders said...

She is so ADORABLE! :)

Morgan Family said...

Congratulations! Sarah is so cute!

Unknown said...

Bethany! Congratulations on Baby Number 3... :) Love you, anna

Granny Kate said...

Congratulations on your expected next one! Bethany, is there a way I can get in touch with your mother? I am in need of fellowship with another older mom with lots of children. You could give her my e-mail address. It is keeper_at_home1986@yahoo.ca Thanks.