Here's another picture update on our trip. We're in Iowa now and really enjoying ourselves. The girls have enjoyed seeing snow for the first time! They're also really enjoying being with their other Aunts and Uncles and Grandma and Grandad Turack.
1. Hannah LOVED making sugar cookies with Aunt Angie.
2. In the snow with Grandad, Daddy and a couple Uncles.
3. Daddy pulling Hannah and Sarah in the snow.
4.Mommy and Hannah enjoying some snow ice!
5. Sarah loves grandad.
6. Hannah and Sarah enjoyed playing playdoh with daddy and daddy even made Hannah a beautiful ring. She loved it!
7. Grrrrr..... Sarah has some adorable faces and she's crawling really well now!
8. She has some really sweet faces too! She's growing so fast.
9. Hannah enjoying a little kitchen at grandma and grandad's house!
10.Mommy, Hannah and Sarah at the ice cream shop having dinner.
11. Hannah and one of her favorite uncles!
12. Grandpa sharing life stories with Victor.
13. Hannah and Sarah. Sweet sisters!
14. Yesterday we went to visit the grave of my beloved grandma. Oh how we miss her!!
I'm not sure if I'll be able to post again before we head home, but if I don't, I'll post when we get home. We head home on the 28th. Please pray for safe travels!