Saturday, December 5, 2009

In the states...

Ben's family and our family with the Maxson grandparents.

Me carrying Sarah Malawian style. She LOVES it.

Daddy and his girls on their way to church.
Hannah and Isaiah. They had a lot of fun together!

Daddy and Hannah and Sarah in the airport in South Africa.

We're here! It's hard to believe, but we've already been here for over a week. The time is going by so quickly. We've had a wonderful time in the states. It's been a great time of relaxing and refreshing. We have really been enjoying the delightful hospitality of so many in the two churches we've been in so far.

We're looking forward to seeing my family tomorrow, Lord willing. It's been over a year since I've seen them, and I haven't even met my littlest sister! I'll try to get pictures!

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

love the pictures! I'm sure you are so excited to see your family - I hope you get to spend some good quality time with them and make lots of memories!