Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're home!!!

As some of you may have gathered by now, we've been "home" for about a week. Right now, we're staying with some friends while we transition to our home. That really sounds weird to say, but a Christian brother has bought us a home! We will be using it while here in the states and then renting it out while in Malawi. The money from renting will then go toward our support! We are very excited to have a place of our own, even if it's only for a short while. Our plans are still to go to Malawi in November, but of course our plans may change:)

Right now, we're working on the details of the house (I'll try to remember to post pictures if I can) and also packing to go and working on those details.

We had a wonderful trip and God richly blessed us. Hannah travelled REALLY well and even though I dealt with my usual morning sickness, it wasn't as bad as it was with Hannah. Victor did a wonderful job (I thought!) at speaking and presenting the work, as well as interacting with those we came in contact with. As far as we can tell, it looks like all of our support will be provided. Praise the Lord!!

I will try to do my best to keep this blog up-to-date, we'll have to see! We probably won't have internet at the next house, so we'll have to go to the library. So... my posts may not be very often, but I'll try! Also, I posted more pictures from our trip below. Just scroll down past the pictures you've already seen, and you see the new ones.

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

Praise the Lord!! It all sounds so exciting. :) And I can't wait to see pictures of your new home, and hear the next news! :)