Sunday, October 5, 2008

During our drive from Texas to Iowa helping my family move, one of the trucks had some engine problems so we were delayed a few hours here at this truck garage.
As you can see, after a few hours of waiting, everyone started to get a little anxious to get back on the road.
Because of the delay, we didn't get in till 2 in the morning. I'd forgotten to take a picture of the truck we drove before then, so I took one here. It was 26' long, and we had a trailer on back with our car. The cab was big enough, so that Hannah and I were able to ride with Victor the whole time. That was fun!

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

fun memories!! That would be a fun experience to be all together in a big truck like that, I'm sure you were thankful that you could all be together as a family!!