Monday, August 18, 2008

Another trip update...

After we left Williamsburg, we travelled on to Wakefield, NC to visit Hope Baptist Church where Scott Brown is the pastor. Unfortunately, the Brown's were out of town, so we were unable to visit with them. We really enjoyed staying at their house, though and visiting with the church where Victor shared the work. (Sorry, I forgot the pictures here.)

On Thursday, we headed on to Robbinsville, NC to visit with Victor's grandparents. We had a really nice visit with them. They paid for us to stay in a really quiant little hotel in town. I DID remember pictures here:)






After we left Victor's grandparents, we travelled on to Linden TN to visit with the Courter family as well as to visit a church in the area to present the work. I haven't gotten any pictures so far, but if I do I'll try to post them.

Well, that brings you up to date. I'll try to continue to keep up with the posting...

No comments: