Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A quick update (possibly the last for a little while:)

My dear faithful blog readers,

I thought I'd give you a quick update of everything that's been going on over the past week or so, since our little one may make an appearance any day...


Friday night, Victor and I attended the Vision Forum end of the year celebration and really enjoyed ourselves. We ended up not getting home till about 2:30 a.m., but had so much fun, it was OK...






Peter Serven, one of the Vision Forum interns, was kind enough to take this picture of us out in the garden before the dinner began. The facility was really elegant, and the food was delicious. I didn't get a picture of our dinner (which was filet mignon) but did remember to get a picture of the dessert:



As well as our lovely facility...




On Saturday, Victor and I spent the day around the house cleaning and doing little odds and ends... then in the afternoon, we went shopping and went out to eat together. Oh what wonderful times and memories we have together.


Sunday, I wasn't feeling real great. I somehow contracted a head cold, and so I was able to make it to the morning services, but crashed in the afternoon and was unable to make it to the evening service...


Monday, Victor and I spent the day doing more things around the house (it's amazing how much upkeep a house can take:) In the evening, we spent some time at my family's house with all of them and John and Jess and Lola. We had a lot of fun, but of course, I forgot to take pictures... opps!!


Tuesday, Victor and I went down to Corpus Christi to enjoy the beach together. We walked along the beach for about two hours and enjoyed the beautiful weather, picking up seashells and marveling at God's might in creation.


I started having pretty regular, strong contractions as we walked, as well as quite a few on the way home, but once I went to bed last night, they died down:(. This morning passed pretty normal, but then again this afternoon, I started getting them again... the time is coming, that's for sure.


Here are some of our favorite pictures from the day...

or... maybe not. The server is not co-operating right now, so I'll have to post those pictures in another post...

~Bethany

1 comment:

Charles said...

Hi Bethany,

You are both looking very well. :) Can't wait to hear when your little girl gets here!

Take care ~ The Terrizzi Family