Saturday, April 7, 2007

Our new life begins...

Today is the day that Victor and I began our wedded life. The wedding itself was beautiful and we both really enjoyed ourselves. We started the day by coming together to pray in the empty sanctuary with Joy (Vic's sister). It was a beautiful time together as we committed our lives to the service of our King.

My heart had a wondeful peace the whole day. Even though a few problems arose, God gave me grace to deal in a calm manner with them. Everyone kept commenting on how smoothly everything was going. I can only know that God was bestowing His blessings on our day in helping everything to go so smoothly.

The ceremony itself was beautiful and went off without a problem as far as I know :) It was quick, and before I knew it, Pastor was pronouncing us man and wife and Victor kissed me and we left the sanctuary. Everything has been a whirlwind since then, and life seems to be flying by.
I'll try to post more as our honeymoon progresses.

Bethany

No comments: